Thursday, September 02, 2004

Pizzas , coffee and sleep - A complete relaxation

Wow - did I expect that .. naaaah !!!
Well i was a bit upset about the weekly offs being mon/tue .. but guess what .. I feel I had a really awesome weekend ! .. To start off I had a good Sleep ..Zzzzzzzz .. oh im feelin sleepy just at the thought of it .. yaaaaaaawn .
And then met up with colleagues and friends for some Pizzas ( haa ! Im having pizza every other day .. gotta pause a few days - else me will get bored of them ) and Cappuchino and Cafe frappe at Coffee day with a friend of mine who meets me every 15 days that come after 24 hours ...... CONFUSED ??? .. lol - its a sweet story ... you'll not understand it ! ;-)
Well I enjoyed my weekend .. did some work too .. and well had a handsome salary credited on the 1st of September .as we got our due of incentives - - Hmm now how do I spend it.. Im still thinkin !!!!!

Well back to work now ... i gotta wait for another 15 x 7 days .. for my next weekly off --- woah .. am i still in that hangover ? .... ok let me hang up for now .. keep waitin ..

No comments: