Monday, August 30, 2004

aah a New weekend !!!

hmm well well well -- Weekend is back -- but its a bit dissappointing although not much of a difference as the offs have been changed from wed/thu to mon/tue. Anyways .. weekends are weekends .. some time to relax and lots of time to do work other than office stuff !

Wel about my decision to quit and join DELL .. well I have decided to wait for a better oppurtunity. Tired of night shifts but love the fun work environment here . theres not a day that goes when i have not laughed at work for some joke . Well even if there is no joke i try to crack one .as i have heard that laughing is healthy !!!

To tell the truth I just laugh to overcome the serious me inside ...the people who know me will never beleive that I can ever be serious ... but thats the real me ...! am i talking too much about myself .. ok shhhhhhhhhh

Its time for some breakfast ... and then time to enjoy the weekend ..so catch up later after the weekend ..

No comments: