Wednesday, August 25, 2004


The Heat is on !!! The pic just means that I set all hearts on fire !!!

Its fun To Join The Bandwagon .............

yeaah .. Im in too :) !!!

Hey , Nirupesh started it , Harish Followed .. and Musheer will take it to the fore ....... ( wow Am I referring me as third party too .. well i learnt how to show off from my better plumpy half ) .. after all creativity doesnt seem complete without " MITHSS" !!!

Anyways , yes STs Im doing this on call , and i care a damn to what you have to say about that !!! ..lol ..

Well the recent blogs were just about either war rooms , SP2 , Work and the usual cribs , .. well thats whats happenin everyday. Well the things on xp floor are same as how it would be when heavy rains pour on a hot desert that did not have rains for decades !!!

Today i have another poem in my kitty .. well this one was very difficult to pen as i was asked to pen a poem by Nishant .. that too a funny one on wave one completing a year !!! Beleive me ive written poems in a jiffy .... but its difficult for me when someone asks me to write one . . coz my poems are mostly what i feel at that time and that is easy to pen . Anyway If u wanna read it .. i may post it here or in the yahoo groups .

yeahh .. very hungry now ... im on calls for 7 hrs now without any breaks ..as we were the only team on floor from 7pm to 12 am - yeaahhh thats sad .. ive not had my dinner . .. and then i dont want Karma to say that im Vanishing !!!! lol

Ok .. yipppeeeeeee .. my 5th call in a row without breaks is done ... now i can get a break . as there are enough teams logged on .. ok i guess i have to vanish off to dinner now .. else ill vanish from the earth .!!!
!!!!!

1 comment:

ishqia said...

agree with u..

poems flow out when we have feelings..
and when we try.. even if i sit at one place full day i will never get one line..