Friday, August 27, 2004

Time for some decision making !

Hi, Im Back after the weekend !!! there was a lot that happened this weekend , and a lot of expense too :( .

Anyways .. Day before yesterday I went for an interview to DELL for the post of a Sr.Tech Support, and was selected too. Im being offer a good pay !! But I am confused as its the same night shift again , but anyways I have already decided to do a course on J2EE !!! Yea I love java .dunno why but just love it .. may be the fact that it is Object oriented .. ha ha lol

I had been to an institute to enquire about the course and the fee structure yesterday with one of my good friend - Deepa who was my colleague at work !! ( She is in a Day job now -- lucky girl ) and guess what they quote a full 10K for a course on Advanced Java . whoaa now thats a but too much , and all the while I hadnt realised that I had left my Goggles in my bike until i came back and found it there without it even being touched by anyone !!!

But for now its time for some decision making, most probably I would quit my current job soon and join DELL on 13th september .. - Did I hear Unlucky -- naaah i don beleive in Bullshit !!!
I think this was a good weekened a lot of things happened, I also gave the order for the long pending Mavericks Tshirt. Well here too , I had left my goggles in the bike and I when I came back for it I realised I have left my bike keys in that shop - Now do you call that carelessness !!! well I DONT CARE what you call that ! i just think that that either the Cops are really doing their job well or the crooks are blind .

Well ive just ordered for a sample T-shirt which needs to be confirmed by the whole group. Well im talking about Mavericks - A wonderful bunch of FRIENDS who believe in Friendship and its trueness more than anything else. - Will talk about the groups later -- coz i need a lot of time to talk about it and have no time now

Ciao For now .. will post some interesting stuff soon .. keep waitin !!!

No comments: