Friday, August 27, 2004

My first poem !!!

This was my first poem which just happened and made me discover my hidden talent of poetry !!! - Thats the good part of it .. and as its said every coin has two faces .. it has a sad part too . I wrote this after a my first break up.. and rest is history

Waiting ! Just for you !

Girl I lie trapped in your love ,
Like the sunset lies trapped between ,
The twilight and the night,
The darkness and even the light.

My tears dried within my eyes ,
Covering the truth in form of lies .
My face rough , {not with age},
Hiding the pain , the pain of love .

Haunting feelings of pain and insecurity ,
Misery of a thousand flames burn within .
Never did I feel like this before,
Survival for existence seemed dim .

My heart’s crying ,
My lips sealed .
My body is trembling ,
But I am standing still.

My mind’s empty,
My heart’s sore.
Self Respect ----I have no more.

After everything I am still ,
Waiting ! Just for you .
Give me back feelings of lost love ,
Save the agony of waiting .
Life goes on ………….
……………without me,
Im not alive…………..
…………..without you .

--- Mithss ..