Sunday, September 19, 2004

You want different .. Go read some other Blog

CRITICISM .. .aint new to me ! so thats fine . But there are times when you are fed up of criticism. Guess its just another truth of life -- Criticisms you get many , but appreciations a few !!! .. May be I was just overdosed with it. No regrets !!!! The +ve side is mez a lot more confident of myself. Sometimes learning things the hardway teaches us a lot. hmmm There I go again ..lecturing on something that aint interesting .. same topic .. different words!!!

How many times have we asked ourselves .. WHY ME ???? .... and how many times have we been answered? . I asked that question to myself again today ..and the answer --- Maybe because I talk a lot .. Do I? .. Or May be I just dig my own grave! or Maybe .. I never retaliate to the comments and criticism just thinking that it will pass. Or maybe I dont know how to retaliate . Or have I lost my self - respect? Or may be I have a lesser ego .. or maybe .. well the answers can be many ... but the resolution is just one - Be yourself !

No comments: