Friday, September 10, 2004

Are u Feeling emotional -- Shhh -- Read This !!!


Hey has my blog become outdated ?? .. well then here are some updates!!!


I had a interesting week this time .. it had all mixed emotions . Anger, dissappointment , frustration, joy, sorrow, happiness, fun, trouble, tiredness, relaxation, and a lil worrying and concern too. !!! I love it when I have it all .

We have to thank GOD for creating so much of a variety in the way u feel - feelings describe you at a given point of time .!!.

Let me explain in brief about a few colors -- ( or ull say im bluffing eh ? ) -

Anger - Yup .. my brother made me lose my temper .. aah a usual difference of opinion tussle which has been going on from the day he was born
Dissappointment -- this is the most felt feeling !!!.. saw a lot of these moments .. especially when the Maverick Meet didn't happen the way it had to .. and also the Mav Tshirt wasn't ready yet ! Well I also wanted to take a Personal loan to give to dad .. but was denied due to some shitty rules. well there were many of such small moments

Trouble - ha ha .. running into trouble is not a new thing .. guess what i have a bad deal with the traffic cops here .. had to pay a fine as my bike was parked in a no parking area .. but the hell thing is - there was no sign that told me that ! .. had to give a small bribe.

Fun .. This is something I have anyways and always .. so not much of an explaination !

Happinness ... hmm this is some thing related with fun .. but its also felt Deeply when someone whos with you at that time keeps smiling and laughing ear to ear , with some dimples running deep !

Tiredness - well I am feeling that right now .. yaaaaaaawn .. tired and very sleepy . had no sleep last night at all.. but
that was due to another one called concern ! Anyways this weekend i travelled around 150 kms on bike in city alone ..woaah .. yup this is when i experienced most of the above emotions

Relaxation - aaaah .. I did relax .. sipping some coffee at a cafe with a friend .. sharing sweet nothings .. thoughts ..opinions and more . and this led to happiness and smiles ! well also i feel relaxed best when i go home and cuddle up with my cute lil 5yr old sis .. and play with her .. she makes me forget completely that big bad outside world .

Embarrassment .. well I had to hear a lot of sorrys this weekend ,, through emails .. SMS . phone .. personal ..aaah .. lemme tell ya people .. sorrys make me uncomfortable .. its alright evrybody does mistakes u don have to be sorry .. but jus try not to repeat it .

Concern and Worry - Well there was a lot that made me worry .. although i never expected .. A few financial crisis regarding home  and then a lil or u can say a lil too much about a friend of mine .. who kept me up wide and awake all night waiting for a call ... but anyways did get a call that made me feel content !

Satisfied -- after all those feelings .. yes i can say this week was worth all those moments spent - some nice , some not good and some memorable

2 comments:

Nirupesh Joshi said...

Mushir, u know what i 'feel' after all of those feelings, U R AN ASS HOLE.

lisa said...

hi musheer, i read ur blog!! and trust me with so much of emotions i am kinda confused too!!heheh.... it's sweet musheer... keep writing...and always have the "D"eep smiles and the "D"imples lol....