Thursday, February 07, 2008

Tagged !

Pavi tagged me.. now don ask me what it is.. but I have orders to carry out and I cant disappoint my shawty thumbelina. So here's it pav .. for ya :)

Instructions:Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

Well I aint gonna follow those instructions above coz I only have a couple or more friends who have blog and just oneor two of them still blogging !! hehe

1. Name Three Most Valuable Assets?
Faith in God, Teachings of Prophet Mohammed (PBUH), Family and Friends (loved ones)

2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
Im always there for you, be it in sorrow, happiness, trouble or celebration. You just have to look back.

3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you?
Frankly, I have very few blog buddies, coz all my friends are lazzzzy n this response would have been different if the Q is just buddies!
1.Plumpy alias Harish
2.Pavi.
3. Could be any of my other blog buddies.

4.Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Heaven ! Striving hard to qualify to get the visa.

5.If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Peace all over the world. Coming to common terms :)

6.What are you afraid to lose the most?
My faith, very tough to hold it through the worldy evils.

7.What would you do if you found a briefcase full of money?
Would keep sufficient amount that I and my family would need and invest the same and the rest would be given away in Zakath (Charity)

8.If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Hmm.. I dont need to .. my eyes and charm will do the confessions. ;)

9.List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you...(Pavi)
1) A true friend
2) A person with some great values and principles of life
3) My cutie grandma .

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
I don expect or wish any 'requirements' from my other half. I accept her as she is and is upto her to care, understand and love me for what I am

11.Which type of person do you hate the most?
A Hypocrite

12.What is your ambition?
To be known as a good person by all who know me

13.What is the thing that will make you think someone is a bad person?
I don beleive in labelling people good or bad, its not the person but his/her deeds that are good or bad.

14.If you could do one thing different in life, what would it be?
I would learn to say NO! coz I really cant, specially to a close friend or a loved one :(

15.Are you a shopaholic or no?
No... gee i could say that here so easily :P

16.What is your stress buster?
Prayer, piety, spirituality.

17. Do all of us like what we are doing here ?
Like it or not, we have to do what we have to - strive to live a good life :)

18. Name one favorite song of yours.
Aicha by Outlandish - have been listening a lot of ot lately

19. If it was your last few hours on this planet and you had a chance to talk to only one person,who would it be?
My Family ! - coz i beleive my family as a whole is 1.

20.A phrase you use the most.
"Tell me"

3 comments:

Pavi!!!! said...

yayeee..i got a blog dedicated to me and i inspired someone to return to get back to bloggin.. Mez all Happy!

Good Job! thnks for takin me to the island and all the compliments
n oyeeeee..u call me Grandma in public!!! GRRRRRRRRR

ishqia said...

very nice thoughts..
nicely done tag..
specially ur responses relating to faith impressed me..

Unknown said...

lol nice thoughts:)