Sunday, February 03, 2008

Phoenix

- A rise from the ashes -

My blog finally comes alive after more than a year. Let me not waste this space talking about why I did not blog all these days, but let me say I have atleast willed and made an effort to restart blogging. Well though only a few, I do have fans to my blog who kept checking it to see if there is anythng new..(read 'Karma'), so now I hope I keep this blog upto the expectations or rather exceed them.

Have a lot in mind to blog about. A lot of issues which kept disturbing me all this time when I was shying away from the blog world. Since I have finally got to blogging again, Ill need some time to compile the posts and words.. coz i feel im out of touch, so dont be surprised if u see me bloggin only over the weekends.

3 comments:

Solitaire said...

Two days have passed and no words of wisdom yet..

Pavi!!!! said...

Welcome back to bloggin Mush...

n can i be honest as alwez - I don't like this new background, makes it too difficult to read the text. pls change it....

n yeah...Karma never gives up on us...on every blog that I write she sends me a mail with her comments!

n Hey... I have tagged u, sent u a note on that earlier..n I order u to do the tag asap!

Hope to read more of ur text

Hugs...pavi

Mush said...

@ Solitaire --
* Hmmm.. two days ! Well Its a lot lot more than two days I have started to 'write' again (leave alone blogging), so it will take some time for me to get regular. :)

@Pavi --
* Hehe.. well uve alwez been honest and dats what I love about u sweety. Hmm will try my best to make the blog more readable, I jus love the rain drops, so it will take time. n Yep I read about your tag stuff and ur all your posts on ur blog, and dats when I decided I have to restart bloggin too :).