Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Fanaa and me !!

Tere dil mein meri saanson ko panaah miljaye
Tere ishq mein meri jaan fanaa hojaye.



Thats the caption of the recently released bollywood movie starring Aamir Khan and gorgeous lookin KAJOL!. Well im not here to blog the review of Fanaa, but, there is something else related I have to blog about.
Harish called me up all the way from Pune, while watching the same movie, only to ask me if I have written the scrip of Fanaa, and he wasnt joking as usual, he was quite serious.!!!.
Since the release date of Fanaa, Ive been getting calls from friends, relatives, and people who know me asking weird questions like "Hey, did u write the dialogues for Fanaa?" or "Are you Fanaa's script writer?" or "Mush.. Fanaa reminded me so much of you" or "Heyy, u know Aamir belts instant shayari's to impress kajol in Fanaa just like how you do it to, haha!!"
Well alright, some people thought that aamir's charachter resembles me. Nothing to be surprised of. After all you can relate to a charachter of any movie at some point of your life, and its normal. But with so many people askinme the same thing leaves me wondering whats it all about.
Guess I really gotta watch that movie now.
But before I do lemme say something to all those ppl who were reminded of me while watching Fanaa..

Poochthe hai log ki kya main Fanaa ka lekhak hoon,
Kyunki Fanaa mein Aamir meri terah shayari kartha hai.
Main Fanaa ka lekhak nahi tho kya hua,
Aakhir Aamir unhe yaad tho meri hi dilatha hai.

1 comment:

The Wanderer™ said...

Yikes! Didn't know you had a blog running for so long :)

Good stuff!