Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Lonely

The lonely one offers his hand too quickly to whomever he encounters.

Not a typical day today. I dont feel good. No reasons, just don feel like talking to anyone. Trying to find solace in staying aloof and alone and at the same time feeling too lonely. Ive been feeling this way since quite some time, may be a few weeks or even a month. Guess couldnt take it anymore, so trying to express myself here and am bad at that too.

Though I had been on a family tour to Wayanad and soon after a bike trip to yelagiri with friends, there did linger a feeling of loneliness all through. I tried my best and did succeed supressing it, but today I could not hold it any longer and it showed. All who have seen this change in me today have asked "what happened?" and I havent answered anything. Im sure, after reading this you will ask me the same, but I dont think ill be able to answer, coz I dont have the answer to it.

Mabbe im going through a self-destructive phase. Been quite aggressive. Mabbe Im just taking too much of pressures. Mabbe I just want to break free of all responsibilities. Mabbe life is too ironical with me. Mabbe im just waiting for big hug from someone. Mabbe im just lying to myself. Mabbe its only self pity. May be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mush,

God knows how but i just happened to read ur blogs today,was getting really bugged at office. We'll I read ur blog about ur feeling lonely and down, and ur emotional upheal. We'll all I can say is Mush...everyone has to go thru these emotional battles of his/her share because we have chosen to live. Life is this package which comes with good times, bad times happiness,sadness,loneliness...etc. and besides, no human emotion/condition remains permanent...so don't worry ,things are getting better inch by inch. :)

ishqia said...

well these feelings are quiet common with me. and i never know whats the reason.