Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Its your decision !

Whew !!! I thought Blogger would delete my blog as there wasnt any activity for such a long time. Finally the next post is here.. Well its been quite a long time and a lot has happened.

Trips to turmoils, happiness to helplessness, commitments to disappointments, decisions to indecisiveness.

Talking of decisions, I came across this wonderful piece of poetry that inspired me a lot. Its then I "Decided" that I would have to share this with you AND also "decided" that I gotto start blogging again, so what better way than this ??? ....


Each day there is a DECISION,
That each of us has to make.
For EACH of us needs to decide for ourselves,
Whether to GIVE or to take.
Whether to LOVE or to reject,
Whether to bring PEACE or strife,
Thats the DAILY DECISION,
That affects the REST of our LIFE.

No comments: