Tuesday, March 10, 2009

weasel words

"Words are but the vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links, they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes. ~Theodore Dreiser, 1900"

No, im not gonna claim 'Im back' or justify why I haven't posted, write 2-3 posts and redo the disappearance act all over again.

Yes, I have a lot to say as have been through a lot of changes, realizations which I need to explain.

Maybe I'll write it out here to explicate the peripheral occurrences and realizations in my life, lately or I'll just let it be.

Even if I do write, I'm not sure how many of you still visit my blog, or im just left with the fact that the word "you" a few words back refers to only "me" !

Though I have not expressed myself here for long now, does it mean my words have stopped flowing, or just sitting on the shelf?

But I will still continue to write, for I love to express through words, my feelings, myself!

Instead I have diverted my inking towards online debates, communities, or online publishing on a news forum.

As my expressions now are stressed more on inter-faith dialogue, current affairs, historical facts or political decorum.

Still I have the urge to return to my own space, my blog, and pen my feelings as usual through my trade-mark poetry,

For that is my forte, you may see a strong flavor of politics and history or a mix of everything like a potpourri.

Because I know for sure, there are some of you who will visit, if not today, maybe in near future, to check if I'm(read- my blog) living or dead!

Hope the word "you" mentioned in the immediate above sentence refers to others than just me, instead!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

To Know, is Wisdom... To write, is A Gift... Keep writing my friend... (finally you came back after a long time)

Unknown said...

Yes.. Paul.. you are right.. its great to see the writer back..welcome back... :P

Pavi!!!! said...

Oh well...i dont need ur blog to check if ur alive or dead..but anywez.. great to see that ur writing! :)

Mush said...

@Paul.. thanks... Its hard to use a good proportionate mix of wisdom and the gift, only. Sometimes it requires toppings or masala like humour, rhyming, sarcasm, etc etc.. lol !

Mush said...

@Nusrath.. thank you lady.. m honoured those words have come from your mouth ... err I mean .. your keyboard :P

Mush said...

@Pavi .. hehe.. :-) btw - the funda of alive or dead was for my blog not me !!!

ishqia said...

lol.. nahi sharam ki waja se to nahi blogging chodi , khair.. aap bhi gayab hi rehte ho..

Karma said...

:)...sometimes it's hard to belive you write all these :P
u r so good at it!!! so unlike the mush in person :P

Mush said...

@karma.. thanks !! yea .. thats the reason I write :) There some things best written !!