Saturday, October 23, 2004

My Last Day - of - My First Job !!!!

My last day .. of my first Job. Today the 24th of October, I quit my first job. After a year and a couple of months of work and fun, Joy and strife, excitements and dissappointments, laughter and sorrow, all bundled together, I move on, to another place leaving behind a lot of memories and taking along a lot more.

When I look back, I can say, I have learnt the hard truth of life and career, I have learnt to be a lot more responsible than I was, I have seen the differnet tactics and ways to influence people. I can say with all pride that some people from here remain embedded in my heart - I have found here, my bestest friends, some true friends who not only know but also at times define the word "Friendship"......this is for them .....


Today is the last day,
The last day of my first job.
The last when I say,
Thank you for Microsoft.
Its been a year and a couple 30 days,
Its time to now part ways,
Taking with me, some hopes, some experience,
Some wishes, and wonderful memories immense.
I look back and treasure the moments I spent,
Starting with some unknown strangers,
Who later became friends - but now a Family.
Those sweet moments linger, all full of glee,
The Fun, the rolling on floor laughs,
The long running team meets, the eagerness of aux 2,
The hesitancy to auto in, after a team meet, leading all to the loo.
Jokes, Witty humour and all PJs,
And rumours of presence of a few Gays !!!
MSN chats, some use for tech talk, some to flirt.
Group chats for fun, although some feel hurt.
I would miss each and every moment,
Each and every person I know who has placed me in their heart.
Ill still be there, though not physically,
I leave behind a lasting impression of me -
- a gift for all of you out there -, whom Im gonna miss.
I say goodbye today,
Today - The last day of my first Job.
---------------------------------------

1 comment:

ishqia said...

well written..

u seem to be a friendly person
beautifully expressed feelings